When I was a child, the bully teases me as the jack fruit catcher. This is because of the scars that I had on my face.
Still, Why the jackfruit catcher? And how does it relate with ways to get rid of pimples overnight?
For those of you who know the joke would already be laughing by now. For those of you who don’t know the joke , I will divulge to you why it is funny.
A big and heavy tropical fruit with it’s spiky skin is known to be the jackfruit. At harvest time , I was errand to catch a jackfruit from falling off a tree. A fruit was then to be picked from the top of a tree so I stand directly bellow the tree waiting for the fruit to be past to me. As the fruit fell from the tree , I immediately reach my hands upward to catch it . And yes!!! I was able to catch it. It didn’t fell directly to the ground. The fruit was safe. The only problem was- I had my face help the catching.
The accelerated falling of a heavy spiky jackfruit broke the strength of my puny arms w/c cause the impact of the jackfruit and my face. Hence, the pricked face.
Sad story and luckily it didn’t happen to me. The story was all made up by the bullies of my time . The real reason why I have those ugly scars is because of pimples. As A child, I had a very oily face.
It was the biggest problem of my teenage life.
Pimples are caused by oily face. The anxiety of having pimples causes more trouble.
Then, I began to wonder why I am having such problem. I looked around me and observe that within my family I am the only one with oily face. Oh my god! I must be adopted !? But I have dfinitely the same physical features of my parents that couldn’t be impossible.
I dig further and I accidentally discovered something . Foods that I ate pays a lot of why I am having those pimples.
Everyday, during break time at school, I always eat the deep fried peanuts because I like its salty flavor specially when there is fried garlic and pepper to go with it. There was this one week that the vendor didn’t come around the school. I did not eat my favorite threat.
For the week that I was not able to eat my favorite peanut threat, I noticed that my pimples were diminished. My skin was not that oily anymore. I didn’t believe it at first but when the peanut vendor misses more often his route to our school and I didn’t eat that tasty threat that I like, I notice some good improvement on my skin.
There must be a relationship beween my eating habits and my skin problem . So I took the time, despite of few setbacks, to stay away from that food. I was able to avoid it for a month . And the result was amazing.
The first week was the hardest, but I survived.
Now, I have a rather nice skin to brag about because I watched the food that I eat. It is very important that we are conscious on foods we eat, not only to prevent from gaining extra weight but also to prevent diseases that unnecessary foods might bring.
Causes of pimples or acne:
- More acne are produced if infected skin are over-washed.
- Sweating can cause acne to worsen.
- Medications are also what causes pimples, as they can cause acne to flare up. Anti-depressants, steroids, epilepsy medication and some birth control pills can all contribute to acne.
As we all know, acne or most commonly known as pimples is one of the greatest problem not only to our teenagers but also to adults. To help you get rid of these pimples, you can try some home remedies at home to prevent it and get rid of pimples overnight.
Here are some home remedies for acne/pimples you can try:
- A common home remedy for pimples is toothpaste. Use the paste variety, not gel and gently apply a small drop directly on top of the blemish and let it dry. This will draw the pimple out and leave you blemish free. If it is left on too long, he skin maybe irritated.
- Juice of raw papaya is the best treatment for pimples . Apply fresh juice of raw papaya on pimples and get a good result.
- Grated potato will also helps get rid of blemishes and pimple scar. Apply the grated potato softly on the face and gently rub it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drinking plenty of water or fruit juices will help in cleansing your body and ward-off pimples. It will help in revitalising and regenarating of cells.
- Ice cubes/packs. Placed ice on a cloth and gently rub it all over your face.
Try the remedies to get rid of pimples discussed above and you will be Acne free in no time!